BOPP anti-fog film can convert electrical energy efficiency to heat energy, and transfer the heat energy directly to the surface of the mirror lens, warming the mirror lens. Specific power remains the mirror warm and comfortable temperature, which can effectively prevent water vapor from condensing on the mirror's surface and provide anti-fog effect.
Characteristics of BOPP Anti-fog Film
1. It is flimsy: it enjoys thickness of 0.4. The product is thin and light but strong, which is benefit to thermal transmission and installation.
2. Saving energy: Anti-fog film is full rubber-faced and applied directly to the back of the mirror, which is in favor of thermal transmission, with high utilization rate of electrical energy.
3. Safety performance: anti-fog film adopts high quality raw materials in accordance with international standards. The product quality is corresponding with the relative international standards. In addition to in favour of thermal conduction, direct application on the back of the mirror, also combines waterproof mirror and security mirror in one. There is no leakage phenomenon during tidal work.
4. Variety styles: Anti-fog film heated areas can be made in many shapes such as square, oval and round. In addition to meeting with functions of anti-fog mirror, it also fully meets the design requirements of personalization, creating a comfortable and convenient environment.
5. Easy to install: anti-fog film, with full adhesive rubber surface design, makes combination between films and mirrors simpler, production efficiency higher.
Anti-fog film also can be used for vegetables, fruit, sushi, fresh flowers and other packaging.
Product performance: superior anti-fog and sealing performance; high smoothness; good puncture performance; high grade of transparency; can remain freshness for long term.
thickness: 20-60 μ m
Winding diameter: 200-800mm
www.bopp-film.net is a leading BOPP film manufacturer in China, providing more than 20 years of BOPP plastic film production. We offer our customers the most advanced range of BOPP products in the WORLD today. DECRO currently operates 8 BRUCKNER / MITSUIBISHI / JSW BOPP production lines in its two manufacturing plants in Guangdong Province in Southern China, contributing an annual output in excess of 130,000 tons of BOPP films.
For more information about Synthetic Paper Suppliers visit our website.