Car is relatively easier for maintenance in spring
Spring is the best time to do the year's work, and spring weather is pleasant, and is also good weather for the car, which is relatively easier for Legacy car parts maintenance, but we cannot be to careless and treat it lightly, spring rain, footage, dusty are much, pay attention to the vehicle clean, anti-corrosion, anti-mildew, making your car bring you happy feeling in the spring.
Maintenance of the main parts in the spring:
Cooling system: cleaning the engine water jacket, clear scale in the cooling system, testing, debugging the thermostat performance.
Oil: If the oil viscosity you use is too high, you should change in time the lubricants for the summer use.
Battery: check whether battery performance is good and to detect at a repair station if necessary.
Tires: car tires have large consumption in the winter, so we must give car tires a system overhaul work in spring, it is best to do a wheel alignment.
There is big sand in spring, pay attention to cleanliness, and there is much dust, catkins outdoor, so cleaning is an important part to protect your healthy life. Here we mainly talk about the car interior cleaning:
1. Dip in soapy water or cleaning agent with a towel or sponge, scrub every corner of the dashboard
2. Before cleaning chemical fiber surface, siphoning the dust with a vacuum cleaner, and infiltrating a few minutes with special textile cleaning agent, and then clean with a towel until the dust is dissolved. If there is no special cleaning agent, you can interchangeably use soap or dishwashing liquid.
3. Leather products can use towel to stain with a little water to scrub, note to be careful to use leather protection products, the poor protection products can not only play a protective role, but will damage the leather.
4. The chrome-plated surface should be always scrubbed to maintain its light levels, when chrome surface has been scratched, it should be promptly sealed to prevent corrosion continuing to expand.
5. Replace air conditioning filters and clean and sterilize the air conditioning system.
Check your Impreza body kits regularly to detect potential faults and take preventive measures, but also makes you a better understanding of the habits of the car, tuned into the best condition.
(1) Check the engine oil, brake oil, replenish in time when they are in shortage.
(2) Check whether there is leakage, water leakage in the chassis.
(3) Check the tire pressure, tread wear condition, whether nuts are loosening. If you feel deviation or playing pendulum phenomenon when driving, to do wheel alignment or dynamic balance checks at the service station.
(4) Check whether the fan belt is broken or fracture, adjust the tightness of the belt.
(5) Check the whole car harness connection, whether there is wireless skin cracking, loose, poor contact phenomenon.
www.auto-bodyparts.net is concentrated on SUBARU exterior auto body parts' developing, producing, selling for almost 8 years, our items including bonnet, spoiler, side visor, front bumper guard, grille, roof luggage rack, door sill plate, strut bar, carpet and some accessories about SUBARU car.
This article come from:http://www.auto-bodyparts.net/News/135.htm