Overblog Follow this blog
Edit post Administration Create my blog

T10 Led Light

Posted on March 28 2013 by LED light is very popular for cars these days. There are different types of bulb sockets and wattage/lumens (light intensity) for different purpose. in t10 led light, t10 led tube light, LED Tube lamp

LED light is very popular for cars these days. There are different types of bulb sockets and wattage/lumens (light intensity) for different purpose. The common bulbs used are for dashboard/side turn indicators called T10 wedge bulbs. For front and rear turn indicators and stop light BA15S and BA 15D (Bayonet socket with single or double contact) bulbs are used. You can try eBay.in to check some deals available.

t10 led light being commonly used for motor cycles also, I decided to make one using a tri chip 5050 smd LED (3 LEDs in one package) of white light. You would also need a 100 ohm resistor to limit the current and voltage for the LED and a general purpose board or copper clad board piece. For the LED I have used smd 1206 resistances. I also used a IN4148 diode for ensuring right polarity.

t10 led tube light

As AC converts to DC immediately, it has higher colour rendering index without having stroboscopic. It is the ideal LED electricity-saving lamp thanks to its very low electrical power use, non-ultraviolet and infrared, reduced thermal radiation, large light performance and low attenuation. This model is UL, CE and RoHS approved, creating them perfect for use in the petrochemical industry, and marine apps necessitating this amount of safety. By making use of manufacturer LEDs, the LED tube provides 1700-1900lm at only 23 watt. It offers operators a lighter fixture bodyweight, 50,000 hour lamp daily life, reduce electrical power consumption, exceptional resistance to vibration and impacts, and higher output and mild good quality that improves workplace basic safety and productivity.

The t10 led tube light frosted LED tube lights are by considerably the most well-known, to date, and are utilised in a variety of methods, ranging from lights staircases, workplaces, and factories, to billboards and ads. The goods which are also common are the down light-weight,LED panels as nicely as the LED flood light-weight.

www.ervan.cn is a professional LED tube manufacturer located in Shenzhen, which supplies products like led t8 tubes, t10 led light, and so on. It has a great production group to ensure our production capability, 150 people on the production line to make sure 50,000pcs of tubes output every month.
This article come from: http://www.ervan.cn/News/64.htm
Comment on this post