There are many types of ceramic cutting machines on the market
In the past few years, the entire ceramic industry had a rapid speed development, in particular, the people's living standards are improving, but it also posed higher requirements for the quality of the ceramic. So now the development of ceramic cutting machine is quite fast, and now there are many types of ceramic cutting machines on the market, so we should pay attention at the time of selection.
Ceramic cutting machine is widely used in construction, housing decoration and other fields
Ceramic cutting machine (marble cutting machine) is one of the products with wide range among large varieties of power tools, which is mainly used for concrete, ceramics and tiles cutting and scribing, and widely used in construction, housing decoration and other fields. There are skills to buy the ceramic stone cutting machine. The following points are for reference, and we hope it will help you buy ceramic cutters.
1. Ceramic cutting machine is the mandatory certification product stipulated by CNCA, so at the time of purchase, we should first check whether the product has 3C sign. The inspection method is generally to see whether there is 3C sign on the packaging of the tools or on the tool nameplate. If you still doubt (because the electric tool manufacturer does not pass through the annual monitoring review, the CNCA will suspend or revoke its certificate), you can inspect whether the tool 3C certificate is currently in force on the site of the national commission.
2. According to the needs of the ceramic cutting machine users, first mare sure it is for home use or professional use, because most of the power tools are designed for professionals. So prior to the purchase, we should first distinguish professional and general household work. Typically professional and general household ceramics equipment tools are difference in power; professional power tools power is large, to facilitate professionals to reduce the workload, general household tools workload is relatively small because the project is small, so tools input power does not need much.
3. Observe ceramic cutting machine packaging, the packaging should have clear pattern, no damage; open the box to observe the appearance of ceramic cutting machine, color should be uniform, no significant shadow silk and dents on the surface of the plastic parts, there should be no scratches or bump traces, the housing assembly dislocation between the parts ≤ 0.5mm, aluminum castings coating is smooth and beautiful without defect, the whole surface should be free of grease and stains. When grip by hands, sense of self, you feel better, switch handle should be smooth. The cable length should not be less than 2 meters.
4. Check the nameplate and instructions of ceramic cutting machine, nameplate parameters should be consistent with 3C certificate. There should be detailed address and plant contact of manufacturers on the instructions. The product nameplate or certificate traceable should have the numbers of products.
5. Grip the ceramic cutting machine by hands, turn power on, frequently operate the switch by hands, to make the tools frequently start, observe whether the switch-off function of the ceramic cutting machine is reliable. Observe televisions, fluorescent on the scene have anomalies. Confirm whether the tool is fitted with radio interference suppressors.
6. After the ceramic cutting machine is powered and run for one minute, grip by hands when running, hands should have no obvious feel any unusual fibrillation, observe the commutation spark, the commutation spark should not be more than 3/2. Generally view from the air inlet of the tool, there should be no significant arc in the commutator surface. At run time, it should have no unusual noise.
www.ceramic-machine.com is the brand professional ceramic machine manufacturer for producing different types of ceramic tile, stone, glass, deep processing machinery and equipment. We mainly produce Arc Edge Polishing Machine, Art Line Polishing Machine, Multifunction Polishing machine, water jet, automatic dry tangent and other ceramic deep processing equipment.
This article come from:http://www.gazoviepliti.info/ceramic-tile-machin/six-ways-to-select-ceramic-cutting-machine.htm