Special precautions for winter gas water heater usage
Winter is coming, the temperature decreases, domestic gas water heaters use frequency is increasing, in order to allow consumers to enjoy the convenience, fast, warm water life brought by the tankless gas water heaters in a safe and worry-free way, domestic gas appliances leading enterprises remind special precautions for winter gas water heater usage.
Pay attention to the right installation and use, and maintain indoor ventilation, prevent poisoning caused by excessive concentration of carbon monoxide
1. In accordance with the requirements of the national standards, in addition to balanced gas water heater, stainless steel hot water heater and other types of gas water heater must be installed outside the bathroom;
2. In winter, because of the cold weather, the doors and windows are often closed in the use's home, so the exhaust pipes should be installed in the ventilation place or exhaust fans should be installed. Check whether the exhaust fan is turned on each time before you use
3. Exhaust pipes must be installed with anti-down wind device, and we should always pay attention whether the exhaust pipe is unobstructed, whether there is distortion and clogging anomalies;
4. Avoid placing the exhaust pipe in the downdraught orientation at installation, if you find downdraught of the exhaust pipe or water heater flue when smoke poured from the flue in windy weather, the gas water heater should be suspended.
5. Carry out regular safety maintenance for the gas water heater to avoid gas leakage.
Pay attention to drain the remaining water in the tank to prevent the tank from cracking to cause pipes leaking
In winter, the temperature of most areas in the north of the Huaihe River in China is below 0 ℃, if don't carry out freezing treatment in such climatic conditions, the residual water in the gas water heater tank may cause the tank cracking in cold conditions, eventually leading to gas water heater scrapped and pipeline leaks, even the products with active antifreeze function still exist this risk. Further, since the air can enter the gas water heater exhaust flue, cool air in winter may cause the condensation of the residual water in the water tank and cause the tank cracking. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the antifreeze processing of the gas water heater.
1. When the temperature is below 0 ° C, the complete operating prevention tank cracking can be finished according to the following five steps: close the gas valve and cut off the power supply; close the inlet valve; open the hot water valve; turn the temperature adjustment knob to the "low-temperature" or "large water "position; Removing the drain valve for drainage. If used again, we must first fit the drain valve before normal use
2. The work environment temperature for gas water heater with an active antifreeze function must about -15 ℃. Therefore, in order to avoid not being able to grasp the environmental temperature changes and unforeseen circumstances occurrence, user with active antifreeze function gas water heater is recommended to complete the prevention tank cracking operation in accordance with the above steps after each use.
www.ouyi-kitchenappliance.com is a leading supplier specializing in household appliances, selling more than 2.8 million products to the global markets every year. OUYI products include range hood, gas stove, sterilizer, gas/electrical water heater, gas cooker with oven, gas heater, bath warmer, etc.
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us!
This article come from:http://www.kitchencabinet8.com/index.php/notes-for-gas-water-heater-usage-in-winter.htm