The importance of wire and cable quality
Wire and cable are essential material for users in the electricity process; its quality is directly related to the electrical safety of millions of households. Therefore, in the purchase or selection, how to quickly and accurately check whether the quality of the wires produced by China usb cable manufacturer (compensation wire, compensation cable, shielded compensating lead wires, shielded compensating cable, high temperature compensation wire, high temperature compensation cables, computer shielded cable, K type compensation wire, S-type the compensating conductor wire and cable) is good or bad is the skill our electrician must master.
Wire selection methods:
1. The wire should be purchased in regular malls and look for the national electrician certification mark (the Great Wall pattern), and the wire is printed with trademarks, specifications, voltage, etc.
2. Packaging. Drum packaging can reduce insulating layer wear caused in the production, shipping and handling process, but also facilitate the electrician to install. There is complete certificate in the packaging, the certificate should include complete information on specifications, implementation of scale, rated voltage, length, date, name and address, etc.
3. Look at the insulating rubber. Shoddy wire insulation looks like very thick; in fact most of them are made of recycled plastic, just squeeze a little harder, the squeezed place will turn on white and there is powder falling.
4. The weight of a wire made by custom cable manufacturer. Good quality wire is generally in the designated weight range. The plastic insulated single strand copper wire whose common cross-sectional area is 1.5mm2, the weight is 1.8 ~ 1.9kg per 100m.
5. To see the color of the copper. The copper core of qualified copper wire should be purple, shiny, soft feel. Shoddy copper wire copper core is purple black, yellowish or whitish.
6. Make sure to look whether the length of the line core thickness make the limbs move. The error of wire length cannot be more than 2% in the delineation of the relevant scale, cross-sectional diameter must not exceed 0.02%, but there is a large number "loss in weight" in the length and fraud in cross section (for example, marked section 2.5 mm2 line, is only 2 mm2 thick in reality) phenomenon on the market.
7. Intercept an insulating layer and look whether the line core is located in the middle of the insulating layer. Not centered is the eccentric phenomenon caused because the technology is not high. Small power can leave it alone at use, once the electricity is large, thin side is likely to be breakdown by the current.
www.winlead.net is specialized in developing,manufacturing and selling Cable & wire products,the main products are sold to USA, Germany, Russia, Brazil, Japan, England and other Euramerican country. It is the international window for subordinate factory to know the world.
This article come from:http://www.storage-battery.com/index.php/how-to-easily-select-electric-wire-and-cable.htm