1. See whether the trademarks are complete. The authentic products packaging quality is good, the overprint on the packaging is legible and bright. The packaging bag should be marked with the product name, model specifications, the number of registered trademarks, factory name and factory site and telephone number, and so on. Some manufacturers also create their own mark on the accessories. Some important components such as the generator, distributor, fuel pump, come with manual, certification and inspector chapter, to guide the user through the correct use and maintenance. At the time of purchase Subaru auto accessories, we should be careful to clearly understand, so as not to buy fake and shoddy products.
2. See whether the geometry size is deformed. Some parts are easy to deform due to improper manufacturing, transport, storage. When you check, you can scroll a circle the shaft parts along the glass plate to see whether there is light leakage at the parts and glass bonding to determine whether it bends; when select clutch plate steel or friction, you can held steel, friction piece in front to observe whether warping; when you buy oil seal, the skeleton oil seal end face should be positively round, which can fit with flat glass without flexing; the outer edge of oil seal without skeleton should be upright, holding it to deform, which should be able to restitute after let go. Buy all kinds of liner, you should also be careful to check the geometric size and shape.
3. See whether the binding place is flat. Spare parts often have burrs, indentation, damage or cracks in the binding site due to vibration, bump in the process of moving, storage, affecting the use of the Subaru 2.5i Outback Luxury 2013 Body ornaments. At the time of purchase, we should be careful to check.
4. See whether there is corrosion on the surface of the parts. Qualified spare parts surface has accuracy and burnished finish, the more important parts, the higher the precision, the packaging rust and corrosion are more stringent. When purchase, you should be careful to check parts, if you find rust spots, mildew spots or rubber pieces cracking, loss of elasticity, or the journal surface has cutters lines, they should be swapped.
5. See whether the protective surface is intact. Most of the parts are coated with a protective layer before shipped out of the factory, such as piston pin and bearing bush are protected by paraffin; piston rings, cylinder liners are coated with anti-rust oil and wrapped with wrapping paper; valve, piston are encapsulated in plastic bags after dip antirust oil. At the time of purchase, if the sealing sleeve is damaged, wrapping paper loss, anti-rust oil or paraffin loss, they should be returned.
6. See whether the glued parts are loose. The fitting combined by two or more parts is press-fitted, glued or welded between the parts, which does not allow loosening between them, for example, the pump plunger and the regulating arm is mounted by press combinations; clutch wheel is combined by riveting, friction plates and steel plates are riveted or glued; paper filter element skeleton and filter paper are glued; thrum of electrical equipment is welded. If you find they are loose when you purchase, they should be swapped.
7. See whether the rotating parts are flexible. When buy oil pump and other rotating parts assembly, rotating pump shaft by hands, you should feel flexible without catching; when selecting rolling bearings, single-handedly support the bearing inner ring, spinning the outer ring by the other hand, the outer ring should be able to freely fast rotate, and then gradually stall. If the rotating parts rotate not working, it means internal corrosion or deformation, which should not be bought.
8. See whether the assembly parts lack of parts. Formal assembly components must be complete and intact, in order to ensure smooth assembly and uptime. If the individual small parts in assembly parts missing installed, it will make assembly components not able to work or even scrapped.
www.auto-bodyparts.net is concentrated on SUBARU exterior auto body parts' developing, producing, selling for almost 8 years, our items including bonnet, spoiler, side visor, front bumper guard, grille, roof luggage rack, door sill plate ,strut bar, carpet and some accessories about SUBARU car.
This article come from:http://www.auto-bodyparts.net/News/134.htm