Overblog Follow this blog
Edit post Administration Create my blog

Chinese LED Breakout Needs Technological Innovation

Posted on April 7 2013 by Due to high prices, marketing of LED lighting products is difficult. Not long ago, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Finance jointly organized the 2012 financial subsidies semiconductor lighting promotion in t8 led lights, led tube lamp, LED Tube Bulbs for Residential

The Government Heavily Subsidized LED Industry



Due to high prices, marketing of LED lighting products is difficult. Not long ago, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Finance jointly organized the 2012 financial subsidies semiconductor lighting promotion, aimed to reduce the cost of semiconductor lighting products through subsidies, thus speeding up the LED marketing. However, industry experts believe that, whether it is business or local government, not only means able to subsidize the development of semiconductor lighting, because enterprises can obtain subsidies, only a small part of the product type, they need to rely on technological innovation in order to capture the market. The LED illumination financial subsidies to promote the project include two categories of indoor and outdoor lighting products. Of which, indoor lighting products are divided into LED downlight, reflective self-ballasted LED light package segment; outdoor lighting products are divided into three packages segment of LED lights, LED tunnel lights and t8 led lights.

Financial Subsidies Drives Entire LED Industry



After LED products won the bid, the semiconductor lighting products to promote the project will further consolidate and enhance the leading enterprises in the field of domestic LED applications play an active role in the promotion of domestic sales for a lot of the companies. The relevant departments of the State has introduced a number of policy development to support the LED industry, has played an important role in the promotion of the country led dimmable light bulb products marketing. At the same time, it has important impact on the entire LED industry chains. Countries several ministries jointly issued the subsidy policy, ostensibly subsidies for end products, in fact, the entire industry chain pulling effect. Government subsidies will allow the LED manufacturing enterprises to further expand the market, thereby increasing the demand for raw materials.

t10 led tube light

Technical Innovation of LED Industry



While fully affirming the importance of government subsidies on the LED industry and related businesses, but the person in charge of each LED enterprises still stressed. In order to reduce the price of LED products, we ultimately need to rely on technological innovation in the LED business. In addition, LED cost reduction also depends on a sharp drop in prices of raw materials. View from LED industry chain, the impact of the LED terminal products price is the most important factor to the price of the LED chip, which is the market price of the product of the industrial chain. The upstream companies tend to occupy 70% of the profits of the industry chain, while the middle and lower reaches of the total accounted for the remaining 30% profit. Especially core material used in LED lighting products, LED chips, chips most led tube lamp in mainland China mainly imports from the United States, Japan, and China Taiwan, the Chinese mainland enterprises are mainly gathering in the middle and lower reaches of the package and the application fields.

www.ervan.cn is a professional LED tube manufacturer located in Shenzhen, which supplies products like led t8 tubes, t10 led light, and so on. It has a great production group to ensure our production capability, 150 people on the production line to make sure 50,000pcs of tubes output every month.

This article come from: http://www.ervan.cn/News/67.htm
Comment on this post

iphoneappdevelopment 04/30/2013 07:29

I have been getting a lot of useful and informative material in your website.