There are so many manufacturers on the market, how to choose the good LED tube from the led tube manufacturer has been what we are most concerned about. We conclude that we should learn from the following eight aspects to buy good LED tube lights.
1. See whether the luminous efficiency of LED tube is high or not: the luminous efficiency of fluorescent lamps we often use is about 55-80 lm/W, while LED luminous efficiency is more than 100 lm/W, which means that the higher luminous efficiency value, the higher the luminous efficiency of the LED lamp, so it worth first selection.
2. Whether the light efficiency is high or not: we see the light efficiency parameter of led tube lighting, the fluorescent lamp emits 360 degrees, and the light emitted in the opposite direction is not useful. Fluorescent lamps usually use a white lampshade, which can reflect back a considerable part of the reverse light. In general, the efficiency of fluorescent lamps is only about 70%. LED fluorescent emits 120 degrees, so all the lights are effective light. Although sometimes the 120 degrees light-emitting angle feels a little narrow, but is enough in most cases.
3. Whether the efficiency of power use is high or not: All the lamps except incandescent need for a dedicated power supply, the power efficiency will affect the efficiency of the entire lighting.
4. Whether the life is long or not: the life of carefully designed LED tube light is up to 50,000 hours. Of course, if the raw materials for producing the LED Tube do not meet the standard, which is shoddy, and there is no quality control in the production process, this kind of
led tube manufacturer
will be the same short-lived, so we must make sure whether the material of the tube meets the standard.
5. See whether the products are polluted: In this aspect, we can also check the tube material, we will not repeat here.
6. Whether the color rendering index is high or not, the color rendering index of incandescent is 95, fluorescent 65-80, LED fluorescent lamp can be higher than 80, the higher the number of explicit color values, it can equally meet our requirements for light.
7. Whether there is UV radiation or not, we should understand the UV radiation has great damage to human body, LED tubes do not have UV radiation.
8. External isolated power LED tube cannot reach mains hypertension at both ends of the tube, only the less than 36V DC safe voltage doesn't have the risk of electric shock, which is a safe lamp. The lower DC safe voltage, the more secure it is.